||3 years ago|
|daemon-stub||3 years ago|
|firmware||3 years ago|
|hardware||3 years ago|
|README.md||3 years ago|
This project is a HID. It's just a big fat knob that you can put on your desk. You can turn the knob and press it, and nubsi can provide feedback with 6 RGB leds.
Nubsi can communicate as a USB HID device with a daemon running on your computer. This daemon needs to be written still, but it should be a plugin-capable application with support for:
- mpd control
- screen brightness control (laptop and DDC?)
- volume control
- message notifications
- irc highlight
- unread e-mail
- lampe brightness/color temperature
- whatever you want!
This is a work in progress.
- PCB v3 is finally a stable and well working thing.
- Firmware using LUFA, registering a HID device
Still needs to be done:
- some sort of case for the bottom half. 3D print?